Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emailing In Sick

FROM: __ _ _ _ _ _

TO: Amanda Christina Diaz

DATE: Tues, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:42 AM

SUBJECT: SOCI 201: Hi Guys



I have a bad cold on top of which I have laryngitis, so I can't make it to my soci 201 lecture this morning.

I am sending this at 5:42AM mostly because I am jet lagged and too congested to sleep but also in the hope that
(...)


When I first saw this at 7AM on miPhone this morning, I thought to myself why the hell is a student sending out one of those "Cansomeonesendmetheirnotes" emails RIGHT NOW?! But then I realized it was from J. Manzo, the professor of my course that I was just about to (give me 5 more minutes, mom) wake up for. YES, an extra hour of sleep. Thanks buddy, sorry you couldn't make it to your OWN CLASS but feel better for Thursday's lecture OK prof?

0 comments: