Monday, March 30, 2009

Ten Things From Today #12: Busy, Broke and Breaking Bad

  1. Happy 21st Birthday Jurr!
  2. FREN Midterm, ACCT Assignment #2, PSYC Test, SOCI Test. Good thing I only have 1 shift this week.
  3. Notes are upto date, organized and color-coordinated (I love my Triplus Fineliners)
  4. So glad that was just a piece of ice under my car, was so scared for Chuck yesterday.
  5. Candance, my favorite competition, starts this week; home to the Diamond Dance-Off!
  6. Opus / Mile 1 / Thursden
  7. Am I that broke that I jump on the chance to do something illegal for a buddy for $100? Yep.
  8. Tiffany called, chain's fixed. =)
  9. It's been too long, Mina. Come back already.
  10. Breaking Bad was horrible last night. And by horrible I mean SO GOOD, but the episodes are just getting so sad. =/

0 comments: