Saturday, April 25, 2009

Project Rebel = Accomplished

I'm sure by now you guys are probably as sick as I am of hearing the term "Project Rebel". I for one was most frustrated with the term solely for the fact of it being just a "Project"; something that was in the works, something that I was in the process of completing. Well, despite it taking about a month and a half, as of yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel XSi. My very first DSLR; this should be a whole new, definitely ongoing, learning and experimenting, "Project" in itself. So maybe the term was fitting. Nonetheless, I'm excited to have GGGB as a means to share and capture Life's moments with you guys! Be excited with me! That being said:





Don't all photographers take shots like these?

"The Man Behind The Camera", "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" type thing...



Yeah, well that should be a good start...

0 comments: