Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Comparisons Are Easily Done



The newest Katy Perry - Thinking of you (Kudos for stepping out of your box and still sounding amazing, KP)



BTW: I'm excited because my new BJ "Terra" Mary-Jane Pumps kind of look like the ones she's wearing in the video! (See 1:21 or 4:11) Okay, maybe they don't but I'm using this as an opportunity to transition into sharing my newest purchase with you, readers. Originally priced at $260 CAN, I managed to get everything classic I love about Betsey Johnson all put into one pair: patent leather, round toe, bold side cutouts, perforated accents at the collar, a dip-dyed satin ribbon tie, and lastly the signature pink leather sole - on sale at Holts Vancouver for $99 CAN. I'm in love*.














*I forgot to mention the 4 1/4" coned heels. Pain for beauty!

0 comments: