Monday, January 26, 2009

Enjoy YOURSELF!

Why GGGB?



It derived from the somewhat badass nickname that is my boyfriend's Xbox Live account, goodboyg0nebad (abbr: "GBGB"). I deemed it appropriate because I have never blogged before and feel like I'm innocently stepping into something I'm not used to... yet. I already have a feeling this is going to be bad for me. It may become an addiction. Damn, I should just stop right here and get out while I can shouldn't I? Yet (un)fortunately I feel as if I'm already playing a part in the blogosphere; just recently have I been exposed to blogs that I now read on a daily basis (those in which will be listed on the sidebar once I figure it out). So I guess you could say I'm an observer. But you just watch, I'm sure in no time I'll have the hang of things and hopefully I'll be a part of your daily blog intake.



There are only two types of people in this world: those who entertain, and those who observe.

Now it's time to reverse the roles!

0 comments: