Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 Things From Today #4: Project Rebel, Lent and Opus

  1. I'm beginning to think that once a week is not enough; I wake up easier, pay attention better and all around feel AWESOME on Wednesdays because of it. I want this day-after feeling errrday.
  2. Can check off my previously mentioned Top 1 Must-See already; watched MILK last night with the boyf and we both agree that Sean definitely deserved that award.
  3. Im starting to go thru TV series withdrawal; they are so mean making me go 3 weeks without new episodes of GG or HIMYM. Also looking forward to BB starting again soon.
  4. I have about 50% put aside for Project Rebel. I want it and can afford it now but this is something I really need to budget for. Give me 1 more month.
  5. Snow go away, I want to wear my new Wilfred pants.
  6. Lent begins today, I'm giving up blogging.
  7. Spring 2009 semester enrollment is underway; currently in a Business Law course as a Block Week session... f me how do you fit a whole semester into five 8hr school days? I'm scared.
  8. Tavi from Style Rookie finally solved my lifelong need to determine what Zac Efron looks like. Thank you, 12yr old genius.
  9. Opus Friday for JJ's Bday. Should be interesting, so much hype for this place from my friends who go there every single weekend and have so much drama to tell me about the day after...
  10. SYKE! (#6) I'm actually going 40 days without pop and iced tea.

0 comments: