Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LONDON 09: Twenty8Twelve

The Miller sisters (Savannah and Sienna) debuted their collection this week in London and I have to say that I did not see this coming from them! I love the clothes. Contrary to some of my other runway posts, this is a collection that I would actually and could actually wear; the pieces are practical (yay, Runway2Realway) and equally all would be definite style staples. Truly what RTW is all about. Introducing: Twenty8Twelve.
Love the texture in the tights, probably the perfect long blazer; slouchy beanies; the 3rd look altogether is just an amazing combination between badass/comfy/formal; and the classic one-shoulder black dress.


Grunge meets Glam: the padded-shoulder T-shirt (OK Balmain), spray-on stretch jeans; opaque w/ sheer mesh cutouts dress and bodysuit (OK Alexander Wang); and the ultimate investment, the leather jacket. Looks that I may not be able to pull off here, but still love.


I've always been into the Pretty Tough look. Top two ^

PHOTOS VIA STYLE.COM

0 comments: