Monday, March 30, 2009

Simplicityshirt








PLAIN WHITE T. As much as I may post about high-end fashion and the world of unnecessary wants in life, I'm not going to pretend like I have that kind of money (right now, anyway) to live in the luxury of actually owning everything I post about. Hence the label "Wishlist" that usually accompanies those kinds of posts. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if I had my way I would wear shirts like these everyday with a pair of black JBrand's, my leather jacket and some Converse chucks; and if needed, switch to a pair of heels and to be honest I'd be able to live in those outfits Day n' Nite... that's more like me (right now, anyway).

1 comments:

KJ said...

i actually LOVE the one at the bottom there.
i'm contemplating getting that made.
so cutee dooodd