Saturday, May 23, 2009

GGG to Vancity No. 6: Til' You Drop

THINGS ONE SHOULD DO WHILE IN VANCOUVER (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
3. Explore shopping on the streets.

WHERE? in the historic Gastown district



WHERE? on Robson Street



// GASTOWN //










It's such a breath of fresh air to be out of a mall for once. From the "Buy 1, Get The 2nd Pair Free" sneaker deal to the newly released Crooks & Castles Women's collection - GGGB is happy to report that Gastown has something for everyone. I came home with an amazing AZFN shirt that the boyf spotted and knew I'd love before I even stepped foot in the store, and also the girls over at Two Of A Few used "fate" to their advantage and I ended up purchasing a pair of Sam Edelman gladiators too (see GGG to Vancity #7). I strongly suggest stopping by said store, or its sister store One Of A Few just right beside it if ever you have the chance to. Please allow me to name drop: Scout, Minimarket, Rodebjer, Grey Ant, Quail, Deadly Ponies, Dolce Vita... if I were ever to open my own little shop I would hope that it would be exactly like this one.



two of a few
354 WATER STREET


// ROBSON STREET //











0 comments: