Thursday, August 20, 2009

BTS. FML.

I've literally been working non-stop, I'm surprised I haven't pulled my hair out yet. I'm doing 6 days on, 1 day off. Last week the latter fell on a Thursday, so I tried to spend it wisely... took my friends and goddaughter to the Pfantastic Pannenkoek Haus for a late crèpe breakfast and then after that headed off to TD for a quick browse (was this close to buying a bag, but a picture message sent to the Boyf and a phone call later saying that it looked like "Juicy Couture", I was obviously quickly talked out of it... ha) This week my day off landed on a Wednesday, which worked out nicely as to hit up the grand opening yesterday of the CrossIron Mills mall in Balzac. Sis and I managed to grab a few things from ForeverXXI, but aside from that the place does not cater to me. Also, I find it funny how even on my days off, I still end up in a mall.

My best friend got back from Las Vegas a couple of days ago, two other ones are currently in Panama, my sister leaves for Mexico with her boyf this Saturday, and a last minute trip to Vancouver is booked and underway without me. Meanwhile, I'm literally stuck in this period of retail, the second most important one to Christmas: BACK TO SCHOOL. Black Out period is a bitch. So to be quite honest, along with last weeks weather in Calgary being quite gloomy... I feel as if my Summer, if not already, is very quickly coming to an end. =/

Time for some more Florida 2009 reminiscing then, ya?

0 comments: