Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank You

  • AK comes home tonight!
  • Was supposed to open the Southcentre store today, but turns out nobody even thought about how I would do that since I don't have a key to the store? Now I have a day off instead, haha.
  • Meanwhile at 202? More terrible and unexpected news... I'm so sorry, Mads. Love and prayers for you and your family
  • No more movies for a while please, in just one weekend I managed to watch The Ugly Truth, Funny People and 500 Days Of Summer (which by the way were all great, nonetheless).
  • August Long has come and gone. Before we know it, it'll be September Long. =/
  • Globalfest! I've never been and really wanna go this year with my Rebel. And my boyfriend.
  • The blog's been feeling lots of love lately. Just wanted to thank everyone for it.
  • Goodbye iPhone, Hello Bold! (not me)
  • Prestige Worldwide game tonight at Cardel. Puck drops @ 9:30PM!
  • I like to think of this weather as a test. This is what Vancouver is like...
  • But Dad, it's SHARK WEEK!
  • True Blood and The Big Bang Theory - series I'm currently and faithfully into. Who knew I could love television series this much without actually watching them on television? We live in a different kind of era, guys.
  • Took my Lil' Bro to go and write his learners test, only to find out that a parent needed to be there, Mom came to save the day, and 6 wrong answers later... we have to take him again next week. LOL
  • Don't have much else to say, majority of this stuff I'm posting is almost directly from my Twitter...
  • Yeah, yeah, yeah, click here to follow

0 comments: