Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holla

  • Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers!
  • My long weekend? I always have Mondays off anyways, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me.
  • Although: "This is just a drill for Boxing Day" - CM. Awww man, already? Yessir, Retail never gets a break.
  • So happy to have you back in the store after your week for recovery off... the girls healed so quickly! *squish squish*
  • Zombieland double date
  • Rule #32: Enjoy the little things.
  • Cool, www.defensivedriving.ca =/
  • Lately I have been living in huge, oversized sweaters. The itchy kind. I don't mind.
  • Also have just realized that my love for basic sheer t-shirts don't do so well in this chilly Calgary weather. Look for a post about my favesies soon!
  • Started up a cute little savings thing with the bank today. Every time I swipe my debit card, $1 gets transferred to my Savings account. Good idea or bad idea?
  • So many October/November birthdays coming up. Mine included :)
  • Learned in COMS class today that Smiley's are making their way into Corporate communication. Haha :P
  • The cousins move out this weekend after over a year of living with us. The house is going to be so quiet without them.
  • I dislike Halloween... Haven't dressed up for it in about 3 years? Since High School dude.
  • Lastly, I still get really shy when my friends and family find out about my blog. Hahaha

0 comments: