Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bangarang

Gotta give you guys something, didn't wanna leave my loyal ones hanging. =)
  • Last night was dope, agree?
  • So many pictures to post, check back often for sporadic onesies once again.
  • Guess my own I.D doesn't work for myself, great. Can I just sign my hand and you can compare signatures? Sure. THANK YOU SIR!
  • Stupid flower man, you and your overpriced roses should get outta here. Oh right, you got kicked out.
  • On the same note, love how you're always there to fight for/with us, thanks sis.
  • FULL LENGTH! TAKE THE PICTURE FULL LENGTH!
  • I'm happy for you two, if what you told us last night was true... kekeke double dates for sure.
  • Hey, you're beautiful. What's your name? HAHAHA
  • I am sick at playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" at the bar. Legitimately won my way out of taking two shots because of my madd skills!
  • Total Scheduled Hours: (6.5). Total Shifts: (1). It's because of that stupid R word.
  • You should buy Mandy a shot, she just got fired. =/ HAHAHA oh stop
  • Project Rebel Update: I'm sorry I keep on saying that I'm going to finally get it, but then I think about it and realize how much of a distraction it would be -- especially before Finals. Gotta prioritize, consider it my reward at the end of semester if all goes well.
  • Dad gets back from Vegas and Mom leaves for the Philippines; yeah, don't worry about us kids here.
  • Regardless if this song is "old and from 2 weeks ago", I still love it (check the new GGGB bg beats).
  • Good job watching the Floor today JK and ML, young grasshoppers. You guys will be great, I'm here for you. =) Remember, I went thru the exact same process.
  • Likewise, thank you for the talk RN, it's nice to know that you believe in me (and the boyf) so much.
  • Congratulations on the new crib, guys! Settling for pictures of the place from Kamii until I can see the real deal someday soon.
  • Shibuya twice in one week? I'm turning japanese, I think I'm turning japanese I really think so.
  • I love twittering. Especially via miPhone.
  • Can I BBM him just to say Hi? Please? And the addiction begins. I think I secretly (well not so secretly anymore) want a crackberry...
  • 2:14AM, 2:15AM, 2:17AM, 2:18AM, 2:22AM = Missed Calls from Jyesjones, only to call her back and find out that she saw a bunch of cop cars outside of M1 and was just calling to see if I was okay. Love you <3
  • Tomorrow, I'm finally going to crack the spine of my PSYC and SOCI textbooks. B4d me, you should be using those more.

0 comments: