Friday, October 23, 2009

GGG Birthday Guest No. 10: Daddy, 5X


It was my Dad's birthday a couple of days ago on October 21st, he turned 50 "something". The day before it he kept asking me questions about when I would be done school and how many more years I had left, etc... and it didn't occur to me right then why he wanted to know all those things so bad. He wants to retire soon. He works so hard every day for our family and I just can't wait to be done and make him proud... sorry, it's 1AM and I'm tired so thinking about all this was making me so damn emotional! Then I came across these high-speed action shots (haha) tonight and they made me laugh so hard and I can't help but smile now. He's sooo cute, hey? Love you Papabear! Where do you want the kids to take you to dinner on Sunday? :) I'll take suggestions if you guys have any!


PS: Mom comes home from Vegas this weekend... I feel like she's been gone forever.

0 comments: