Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GGG On Holidays No. 2: Thanksgiving, Calgary


Hey errrbody, it's Thanksgiving!
What are you all thankful for?...


Turkey, turkey, turkey


Kamii and Chloe in their Fall-inspired attire


Chloe and I


Kamii and a kiss from Adam


The Boyfriend(s) and the Lil' Bro


"New and Improved": In which they really just mean that they now have the sickest cap design ever


Killer combo although I'm personally not a big fan of pumpkin pie


As if my nose wasn't flat enough as it is, hm? Hahaha


Adam, Kamii and Chloe


The "Kids" area, unfortunately no shots of the "Adults"... wait a second...

Having FOOD on the table, having FRIENDS & FAMILY to surround myself with, having FAITH and finding LOVE. These are the things that I'm thankful for not just on this holiday, but every day of the year.

0 comments: