Monday, October 19, 2009

Itchy Bitchy Pretty Thing

I did a bullet list last week as an Update and I think I mentioned my other new love for huge, wooly sweaters. To me it's a decent trade-off. I am sooo annoying when I'm cold, and a little less when I'm itchy so deal. Here is one of my favesies right now that I'm referring to... not the best shots of the Wild thing but they'll do. Just use your imagination, Max.

Anyways, somewhere in the middle of the weekend between watching multiple episodes of House, trips to the Olive Garden (delicious), Ikea (unsuccessful), Bubblemania (late night), and sitting in a garage with boys until 2AM in the morning... I obviously managed to do absolutely no homework. Gotta catch up again. I'll leave you guys with a few parting words to get us all thru the week... RT @NerdP: "Stay on your grind! There's nothing more beautiful than people making it."


{wilfred sweater}

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I really love the sparkly sweater..and the style of your photographs are amazing.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

7772 said...

@Ashley: Thank you! Definitely one of my favorites for Fall/Winter... keeps me warm. You know how it is here in Canada... hahaha.