Thursday, November 12, 2009

Babybymebabybeabillionaire

Sometimes it's smart to step back and take a look at where your money goes. Personally, I'm guilty for never doing this, even with the technology to do so in the comfort of my own home or via miPhone on the go... then all of a sudden I'm buying a coffee and my card declines and it's embarassing and I say "It's payday tomorrow, OKAY?" and I run away with the latte without paying for it. No, I'm not actually that broke but I am beginning to be THAT addicted to coffee...

So let's see here, in the past couple of days: a boyfriend flannel, two pairs of Happy Socks, an early birthday present to myself from the bookstore, paid off my speeding ticket, pulled out the cash I owed my Dad for tuition, the madly addictive LineUp (the Boyfriend kindly gave me a loonie so I could buy the Pro version), and a handful of grande Caramel Brûlé lattes. Extra caramel toppings - which are free, thank God.

Hey, I guess that's not too bad... besides I'm working six shifts next week (top secret shit), so all that labor will eventually make up for it all, right? Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone!

0 comments: