Thursday, March 26, 2009

Your Mom





Vintage Mom's old Lacoste dress shirt, Wilfred black high-waisted skirt,

Robyn Cameron for Aritzia cashmere scarf, Vintage Mom's tights.


  • Intentionally mismatched buttons; inspired by photos I saw from Trovata F/W09. (Photo 1 | Photo 2)
  • I love going through her closet -- regardless of being different sizes (that dress shirt is a size 8), I still manage to find things that I love, that somehow fit me. Or in this case, things that I can wear oversized.
  • Vintage Lacoste? Classic. Light blue? My fave. Big ass sleeves? Rolled them up.
  • The scarf I'm wearing is actually part of a limited edition artist series that Aritzia did a while back, a collab with Robyn Cameron. It featured her artwork on items such as t-shirts, tank tops, etc., but these scarves in particular never actually hit the sales floor; they were made exclusively for the staff and given to everyone as Christmas presents.
  • Size is nothing to the Universe.





0 comments: