Sunday, May 24, 2009

GGG to Vancity #7: Inexpensive Thrills









tee by AZFN.

I love being caught off guard with simple yet such genius designs such as this oversized pocket just dead-on in the middle of the shirt. It's like it's not supposed to be there yet it is perfectly supposed to be there at the same time. Who better to come up with that than William Anzevino and Richard Florence, the fashion duo known for their juxtaposition? By far one of my favorite (and funnest) pieces I own, and also not so surprising to me that it's from the Men's collection but as soon as my boyf saw it he knew I'd think it was sick.



sandals by sam edelman.

There was a section of the store that was dedicated to "last pairs" and after I had already purchased my tee, one of the girls decided (tactically, I'm sure) to ask what size feet I had, and from then on I figured it was destiny that both last pairs were itty bitty size 5's. I'm still totally into the whole tribal idea and from the intricate bead detailing to the real pony hair used on these giada's... the shoe just fit. I apologize for my lame attempt at turning this story into a modern day Cinderalla... but sometimes shopping is just that. Oh and another noteable feature: rear zip in the back? Don't we all love easy access these days.

0 comments: