Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Not Even 21 Yet


These were all brought into my possession because my Dad decided to give my sister and I a brownie to split at Crossiron Mills last weekend. I assure you this does not happen everyday and I am one of those people that feel much better justifying my purchases knowing that I earned the money used to buy them... but I caved in this time. It makes me feel a little better knowing that I got enough bang for my buck ($50, to be exact) doing so at FXXI. Anyways, I think he knew right away what he was getting himself into because that night when we came home he greeted us with a "So, what did you girls buy?", which in turn lead to a mini show&tell in the kitchen and a couple of kisses on his cheek before bedtime. That and the fact that he didn't ask for the change, haha:


f21 haul: gold geometric stud cuff, gold side-sequined pants, cracked faux
leather leggings, silver giant stud bangle and multi flattened-nail necklace

2 comments:

Sushi said...

I really love all of these! x Sushi

7772 said...

@Sushi: Thank you Sushi! I still can't get that damn label cloud working on my blog... Ohhh wellies.