Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Handful of Birthday Stills



blow em' out, blow em' out!
11.21.09

My mom set up a belated brunch for me last Saturday morning at this place up the hill called Shanghai Palace. For some reason, the place was completely empty come our reservation for 11 (unfortunately, I had to work at 12:30) and being the annoying daughter that I am, I kept bugging my parents with unnecessary thank you's for "renting out the WHOLE restaurant for ME?!" I'm such a pain in the butt - one of the duties bestowed upon me as middle child. As you can see, I finally had my birthday cake and ate it too... DQ ice cream cake never gets old (no really, it lasts in the freezer for months, ha) and I do much rather prefer it old school than all that new school Ace of Cake Boss shit who's edibility is questionable. Overall, I enjoyed the company of mi familia, even if it was semi eat-and-run... much love and thanks guys, I promise this is the last you'll hear of and about my birthday.

0 comments: