Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GGG Collabo No. 1: Jimmy Choo x HM

{fashionbits&bobs}

Need this exact little sparkly number in my Life... really, this is all I want from this collaboration. It would be perfect for your staff Christmas party (Dec. 6th), your outfit to meet Gabe (Dec.12th), your 4yr anniversary date (Dec.18th), your New Years Eve par... shoot, somewhere in there I made it all about me, huh? Well, special occasions aside, lately in the mornings I've been looking into my closet, only to be staring at everything - completely uninspired. And unsparkly (hmph). I feel like it is a famine of beauty in there right now... A FAMINE OF BEAUTY, HONEY! Hmm... the wallet does seem to be "full-er" though, however. Are we making the appropriate causal connections here? Yay, go me.

1 comments:

Aney, said...

Ahh, so cute. Absolutely perfect for any occasion as you mentioned. I didn't even bother stepping into H&M in hopes to find something from Jimmy Choo because it would have been gone by then anyways, booo.